Sun Surveyor Lite 2.1.1
Sun Surveyor Lite takes the mystery out of the sunrise, sunset and magic hours, helping photographers and filmmakers scout the best locations, plan effectively, and get the perfect shot. Solar Industry (PV) Professionals, architects, real estate agents, and gardeners will also find a wealth of empowering, interactive features.
The 3D Compass and detailed Ephemeris provide a wealth of information about the largest natural light source in the galaxy:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise & sunset
- Visualize the sun's path throughout the day or through the year
- Visual time machine - take a quick glance at the light for a day, or dial in desired compositions easily
- Twilight times - civil, nautical, astronomical
- Solstice and Equinox visualization
- Sun shadow information - calculate the length of shadows cast by objects
- Magnetic declination compensation
Check out the Full Version of Sun Surveyor for more:
- Live Camera View - augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths; pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Interactive Map View - plan a remote shot or PV array placement, interact with a top-down perspective of sun and moon paths and events
- Street View Panoramas - 360 degree spherical panoramas with selected sun, moon and milky way events overlaid, where available
- Moon Information: moon position, moonrise, moonset, moon phases, apogee, perigee, distance and a Super Moon finder
- Show clients the quality and quantity of seasonal sunlight at a remote location
- Understand potential shade of surroundings and discover any obstructions
- Create images of the summer and winter Solstice & Equinox paths for a site
- Prepare night photography shots with the Milky Way & star trail features
- Offline usage (excludes Map View, Street View) - enter coordinates, save & load locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Measure distance, and difference between elevations, and vertical angle differentials with the Map view
- Import and export Google Earth .kmz/.kml locations
About Sun Surveyor Lite
Sun Surveyor Lite is a free app for Android published in the Screen Capture list of apps, part of Graphic Apps.
The company that develops Sun Surveyor Lite is Adam Ratana. The latest version released by its developer is 2.1.1. This app was rated by 22 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.4.
To install Sun Surveyor Lite on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2023-08-29 and was downloaded 1,343 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Sun Surveyor Lite as malware as malware if the download link to com.ratana.sunsurveyorlite is broken.
How to install Sun Surveyor Lite on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Sun Surveyor Lite is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Sun Surveyor Lite will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Sun Surveyor Lite will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.